Edgebanding machine F 5
More premium is not possible.
Anyone who sets high standards cannot make any compromises. The Hebrock F 5 reliably produces perfect edges – from material cuts to touch-up work. The best features for the best woodworking.
Complete edges on the tiniest amount of space
An overview of the key features of the F 5.
Units selectable via screen control.
Integrated buffer unit to polish edges.
Radius profile scraper to smooth edge material.
Multi-radius profile scraper
The Hebrock F 5
If it’s maximum performance you want, the Hebrock F 5 is the solution for edgebanding in demanding workshop operations. The F 5 guarantees edge finishing in all stages and directions, as it is fitted with all the components you need for your requirements: Pre-milling aggregate, trim saw, top/bottom trimming, radius profile scraper, corner rounding unit, surface scraper, buffer unit. For even more flexibility on the way to the perfect finish, the F 5 can also be optionally fitted with a practical multi-radius profile scraper.
- Max. edge thickness: 3 mm
- Max. workpiece thickness: 50 mm
- Min. workpiece length: 160 mm
The F 5 - as versatile as your projects.
Hebrock edgebanders are the right choice for just about every type of wood. No matter whether you are talking about solid wood, wood particle boards, coreboards, MDF or mulitiplex – you can always expect precise, clean edge processing (including final processing).
These HPL panels come in a variety of dimensions, thicknesses and surface varieties. With the help of Hebrock edgebanders, they can be efficiently and flexibly processed. Our machines are designed to handle a wide range of material dimensions. Pay attention to the particular technical profile.
Edgebanding on plastics, including PP sandwich panels, is a key aspect of trades. With the help of Hebrock edgebanders, you can achieve productivity and flexibility in your process work. And always provide your customers with first-class quality.
- PLC control with 10” touchscreen
- Top-side fast-heating glue pot (maintenance-free)
- Support plate for edge material
- Automatic central lubrication (trim saw, corner rounding unit)
- Visual display for workpiece sequence
- Workpiece support (folds out to front)
- Pot interchange mount incl. adhesive interchanger for PUR processing
- Surface scraper with dual-tracing
- Pneumatic roll cutting station (shears-type design, Hebrock system)
- Double roller top pressure (ball bearing)
- Conveyor chain with permanently attached special links
- Radius scraper
- Buffer unit
|Max. edge thickness||3 mm|
|Min./max. workpiece thickness||8 – 50 mm|
|Min. workpiece length||about 160 mm|
|Feed speed||about 7 m/min.|
|Ready to operate||about 3.5 min.|
|Max. power consumption||Ø ca. 7,4 kW|
|Electrical connection||400 V – 3 Ph – 50 Hz|
|Work table height||ca. 900 mm|
|Machine dimensions||4050 x 1,300 x 1,400 mm (LxWxH)|
|Gewicht||about 820 kg|
|Exhaust connection||Ø 1 x 140 mm|
Multi-radius profile scraper