Edgebanding machine K 36
Top performance day in and day out
The K 36 is a high-performance and robust machine that consistently produces at the very highest level. We are talking about Hebrock quality that will impress not only you, but also your customers.
Robustness meets drive.
Made to meet the highest requirements. The features of the K 36.
15” touchscreen with 3D graphics support.
15m/min. feed speed.
Radius profile scraper
The Hebrock K 36
This Hebrock workhorse offers unheard of options. Developed to meet the highest demands, the K 36 represents absolute reliability and productivity in daily use. The option of fitting the machine with a step cutter and a multi-radius profile scraper raises Hebrock to a new benchmark in the world of perfect edge finishing with the most diverse edge thicknesses.
- Max. edge thickness: 3 mm (optional up to 8 mm)
- Max. workpiece thickness: 60 mm
- Machine ready in 6 minutes
The K 36 – as multifaceted as your projects.
Hebrock edgebanders are the right choice for just about every type of wood. No matter whether you are talking about solid wood, wood particle boards, coreboards, MDF or mulitiplex – you can always expect precise, clean edge processing (including final processing).
These HPL panels come in a variety of dimensions, thicknesses and surface varieties. With the help of Hebrock edgebanders, they can be efficiently and flexibly processed. Our machines are designed to handle a wide range of material dimensions. Pay attention to the particular technical profile.
Edgebanding on plastics, including PP sandwich panels, is a key aspect of trades. With the help of Hebrock edgebanders, you can achieve productivity and flexibility in your process work. And always provide your customers with first-class quality.
- PLC-Controller with 15“ Touchscreen
- Visual display for workpiece sequence
- Pre-milling up to 3 mm
- Topside fast heating glue pot (Quick change heating pot / maintenance free) with hot-melt glue changing device
- Automatic central lubrication for corner rounding unit and track
- Radius scraper
- Surface scraper (with dual tracing)
- Buffer unit
- Tools included
- Cutting collection box (trim saw)
- Conveyor chain with permanently attached special links
- Double roller overhead pressure system (ball bearing mounted)
- Workpiece support (folds out to front)
- Operation windows from machine rear- and operator side
|Max. edge thickness||3 mm|
|Min./max. workpiece thickness||8 – 60 mm|
|Min. workpiece length about||about 160 mm|
|Feed speed||about 15 m/min.|
|Ready to operate||about 6 min.|
|Max. power consumption||Ø about 7.4 kW|
|Electrical connection||400 V – 3 Ph – 50 Hz|
|Work table height||about 900 mm|
|Machine dimensions||5,250 x 1,300 x 1,400 mm (LxWxH)|
|Weight||about 1,750 kg|
|Exhaust connection||Ø 1 x 140 mm|
Second milling unit
Multi-radius profile scraper