Edgebander K 37
A power pack for your workshop.
More is not possible. The K 37 will put you well ahead of the competition. We are talking about a machine that produces reliably and is very easy and handy to operate. Of course, you can use any type of finishing equipment with the K 37.
Demand the best.
An overview of the K 37’s key features.
15 “touchscreen with 3D graphics support.
Machine is ready to work in six minutes thanks to its fast-heating pot.
The Hebrock K 37
The K 37 is the pinnacle in edgebanding and sets new standards in multitasking and ease of operation. With the transparent, easy-to-use 10” screen control, among other features. No requirements left unsatisfied and no job unfinished. It is a role model of throughput capacity and service life – completely made in Germany, of course.
- Max. edge thickness: 3 mm (optional up to 8 mm)
- Max. workpiece thickness: 60 mm
- min. workpiece length: 200 mm
The K 37 – as multifaceted as your projects.
Hebrock edgebanders are the right choice for just about every type of wood. No matter whether you are talking about solid wood, wood particle boards, coreboards, MDF or mulitiplex – you can always expect precise, clean edge processing (including final processing).
These HPL panels come in a variety of dimensions, thicknesses and surface varieties. With the help of Hebrock edgebanders, they can be efficiently and flexibly processed. Our machines are designed to handle a wide range of material dimensions. Pay attention to the particular technical profile.
Edgebanding on plastics, including PP sandwich panels, is a key aspect of trades. With the help of Hebrock edgebanders, you can achieve productivity and flexibility in your process work. And always provide your customers with first-class quality.
Second milling unit
- PLC-Controller with 15“ Touchscreen
- Visual display for workpiece sequence
- Pre-milling up to 3 mm
- Topside fast heating glue pot (Quick change heating pot / maintenance free) with hot-melt glue changing device
- Automatic central lubrication for corner rounding unit and track
- Double motor trim saw
1. Top/Bottom trimming (Combi R1)
2. Top/Bottom trimming (Doubleradius R2)
- Corner rounding unit
- Radius scraper
- Surface scraper (with dual tracing)
- Buffer unit
- Groove saw
- Tools included
- Cutting collection box (trim saw)
- Conveyor chain with permanently attached special links
- Double roller overhead pressure system (ball bearing mounted)
- Workpiece support (folds out to front)
= Operation windows from machine rear- and operator side
|Max. edge thickness||3 mm (optional up to 8 mm)|
|Min./max. workpiece thickness||8 – 60 mm|
|Min. Min. workpiece length||about 200 mm|
|Min. Min. workpiece width||about 80 mm|
|Feed speed||about 15 m/min.|
|Ready to operate in||about 6 min.|
|Max. power consumption||max. about 14.6 kW|
|Electrical connection||400 V – 3 Ph – 50 Hz|
|Machine dimensions||6000 x 1230 x 1430 mm (LxWxH)|
|Weight||about 2,000 kg|
Multi-radius profile scraper